The 6 key topics covered are:
- Legislative Framework and Funding.
- Who Enforces and How?
- Prosecutions and Proof.
- Defending – and the effect of Section 40.
- Fatal Accidents.
The course is of interest and value to:
- In-house lawyers seeking an understanding of H&S issues which their employer and individuals may face, an understanding of the consequences of non-compliance and defence strategies.
- Trainee Solicitors moving into an H&S training seat to provide an overview of this area of law, what charges and other enforcement might be faced, what evidence to look for, defence strategies, and likely outcomes.
- Senior H&S managers who are keen to broaden their understanding of the law in this area, how to respond to enforcement measures and to supplement their working knowledge of H&S requirements.
What time commitment is needed for this Course?
Delegates will be sent a personal link to 6 video presentations with a week to watch them online, on days and at times that suit you, supported by core written training materials
for you to retain. They vary in length from 35–45 minutes.
Additionally, you will be sent an invitation to a Microsoft Teams tutorial/seminar for you to discuss any matters arising from the presentations and raise any questions.