Here at Finch Consulting Limited we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to
- responding to your queries;
- carrying out direct marketing;
- providing services and/or information to you;
- providing technical support to you;
- preventing and detecting fraud and other criminal offences; and/or
- ensuring network and information security
as long as, in each case, these interests are in line with applicable law and your legal rights and freedoms.
“Personal Information” is information about you which can be used alone, or combined with other information, to identify you personally.
How we use Personal Information that you provide to us
Contact Forms – we may collect your Personal Information which you choose to provide when you fill in forms on our website. This may include, for example, your name, position, company, contact details (such as business email, telephone number and business address) and your personal preferences, choices and requirements specific to particular requests or services. We may use this Personal Information to respond to your queries, and/or provide the services and/or information that you have requested.
Events – if you register for one of our events, we will share your name, professional title and your professional address with other people that are attending the same event.
Marketing – where you have provided us with your contact details, we may contact you by telephone or by post for marketing purposes relating to our services, our website, and/or to research opinion on proposed legal or business developments where legally permitted to do so, unless you let us know that you do not want to receive this type of marketing. We will only contact you for these marketing purposes by electronic means (email or SMS) where you have agreed to this. Your agreement to the use of your Personal Information for these purposes is optional and if you fail to provide your agreement, your visit to and use of the website will not be affected.
We may also use any Personal Information that you provide to us:
- where legally permitted for specific purposes made clear at the point of collection on particular pages of our website; and/or
- where we otherwise have legal grounds for collection and use of your Personal Information as explained in more detail above.
If you choose not to provide Personal Information requested by us, we may not be able to provide you with the information and/or services you have requested or otherwise fulfil the purpose(s) for which we have asked for the Personal Information. Aside from this, your visit to the website will remain unaffected.
How long do we keep your details
We do not provide personal information to any third parties.
If you wish to:
- access, confirm, correct, rectify, update, supplement, anonymise, block, restrict or delete your Personal Information;
- object to our use of your Personal Information;
- if you have any questions about our processing of your Personal Information; or
- if you would like to transfer your Personal Information from us to another person or business
please email us.
If you are unhappy with the way that we have handled your Personal Information, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office who is responsible for data protection in the UK. Contact details are typically available from an online search.