We have fantastic news! After significant home study, Clare Fowell has passed the CQI (Chartered Quality Institute) and IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) Certified ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (PR315), obtained through BSI.
Clare is also a registered IEMA Environmental Auditor, MIEMA and CEnv (chartered environmentalist) (IEMA: Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment, the professional body).
This further broadens Finch’s offer and strengthens our capability to help clients see, understand and manage environmental risks alongside engineering and health and safety issues.
Conducting effective internal and external environmental audits add value to your company by identifying areas of risk, providing opportunities to improve environmental performance, and achieving objectives and business strategy goals. The benefits also include better relationships with regulators and customers, greater transparency, and improved brand reputation.
- Undertake and lead successful environmental management system (EMS) audits to ISO 14001.
- Plan, conduct, report, and follow-up an EMS audit to establish conformity and enhance environmental performance.
- Provide expert advice on what ISO14001 auditors are looking for in third-party audits.
- Provide a range of other audits, including environmental compliance, supplier, gap analysis, etc.
- Provide help/support to implement an environmental management system, up to and including third-party certification.