Finch consulting will be attending this year’s CILA conference event on 14th September in Manchester at the Midland Hotel where the Finch team will be shaking our tail feathers and showing off our new plumage! We would be delighted for you to come and meet us at our exhibition stand (conveniently placed near the coffee area).
The Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (CILA) is a globally recognised membership organisation for claims professionals. The Institute sets the professional and ethical standards for those who work in the handling of claims through its qualification framework and guide to professional conduct.
The CILA annual conference is a unique day for the loss adjusting community to come together to share ideas and debate the latest developments in claims.
Register your place today and look forward to a day of learning, fresh thinking and fun.
- The Insurance Act 2015 – The requirements and the consequences
- Loss Adjusting for Lloyd’s – Phil Godwin, Head of Claims, Lloyd’s
- Flood resilience – Role of the insurance industry and the implications for the claims process
- New and emerging risks – CAR in the High Net Worth market
- Beyond the technical – panel discussion on the practical challenges faced by loss adjusters