Finch launch i-act training courses
Today is World Mental Health Day, to celebrate both this very important awareness day and the completion of Finch’s training facility at their ‘Nest’ in Ashby De La Zouch we are announcing a series of i-act training sessions in the coming months.
Senior Consultant and accredited i-act instructor, Matt Longley will be running the one day ‘Managing for Positive Mental Health and Wellbeing’ course on the following dates.
Tuesday 5th November 2019
Tuesday 3rd December 2019
Tuesday 14th January 2020
Matt can also arrange courses to be run at your location. Please contact him for details, costs and to book your place.
The accredited i-act course for managers is aimed at supporting managers to improve workplace wellbeing and helping them to support employees who may experience a mental health or wellbeing issue.
- The course comes with a 168-page evidence-based course manual, toolkit and resource pack for each manager.
- The manual includes over 50 practical tools to support managers and over 95 agencies/organisations to refer on to.
- The evidence-based i-act course manual cites over 225 reputable references, researched by leading academics in the field.
- The course highlights what managers need to know about managing mental health in the workplace (for example, regarding legislation and The Health and Safety Executive).
- The course is accredited for CPD
- The course comes with free access to all of the on-line i-act resources.
- Give managers a greater understanding of mental health and wellbeing issues and help them recognise when colleagues may need further help and support.
- Provide practical tools for promoting positive wellbeing in the workplace to help build resilience for ourselves as managers and for colleagues.
- Offer guidance and advice for how managers can connect with colleagues who may be experiencing a mental health or wellbeing issue
- Equip managers with practical tools, a resource pack and signposting to further help and support concerning mental health and wellbeing issues.
The course registration will be at 9:15am and conclude at 4:30pm with complimentary tea, coffee and lunch provided.
To register on one the courses, please email [email protected]