Health and Safety Law and Enforcement
Register your interest for Health and Safety Law and Enforcement
Find out more about our Health and Safety Law Enforcement course.
Health and Safety Law and Enforcement Training Course
Susan Dearden of Finch Legal present six videos of content supported by core written training materials. Delegates will have a week to watch the content online, on the days and at the times that suit you.
The 6 key topics covered are:
- Legislative Framework and Funding.
- Who Enforces and How.
- Prosecutions and Proof.
- Defending – and the effect of Section 40.
- Fatal Accidents.
The course is of interest and value to:
- In-house lawyers seeking an understanding of H&S issues which their employer and individuals may face, an understanding of the consequences of non-compliance and defence strategies.
- Trainee Solicitors moving into an H&S training seat to provide an overview of this area of law, what charges and other enforcement might be faced, what evidence to look for, defence strategies, and likely outcomes.
- Senior H&S managers keen to broaden their understanding of the law in this area, how to respond to enforcement measures and to supplement their working knowledge of H&S requirements.
If you do have any specific dates in mind when you would like to undertake the course please contact us, we’re happy to help.
For more information please take a look at our flyer The Finch Legal H&S Law and Enforcement Course 2021.
Our Training T&C’s can be viewed here.
Course Dates and Costs
Please contact us using the form provided with your requirements.